Portfolio Sales Rep.
UAE – Full Time
Sells a subset of solution or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts and non-named accounts.
Primary job duty is to sell business software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Lead sales activities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Has passionate attitude for sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving complex deals.
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques.
- Experienced in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
- Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners and how they work together.
- Able to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process.
- 8 years applicable experience including 6 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Software and services market knowledge and/or knowledge of competitors.
- Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Willing to travel
- BS or MS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Accuras Software & Solutions is an independent, privately owned software company.
We specialize in building software applications that our customers have to depend upon day to day, hour to hour. Accuras’ approach is to combine technical excellence, outstanding customer service and maximizing the value for software product.