Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia , Nigeria - Full Time
Accuras Client Architect (ACA) is a technical member of the customer success team with a strong pre-sales/technology focus. With a mission of driving end-user deployment, adoption and engagement, the Customer Success team is maniacally focused on enabling IT to be the hero, while rolling out Accuras to the enterprise. Your role as Client Architect is to help our sales team to evangelize the product and demonstrate how our well-defined product use cases can meet their organizational needs. You will achieve this by delivering compelling architecture, security, and product demo presentations and closely managing POC’s for well qualified strategic prospects. The ACA will also drive post-sales deployments in conjunction with the post-sales team. The Accuras CA boasts a robust background in Enterprise Software or IT.
- As an integral participant in the sales cycle, be joined at the hip with sales reps to formulate account strategies and win deals.
- Build and provide effective presentations and demonstrations to prospects, customers and partners, at both technical and executive levels.
- Manages Proof of Concept (POC) deployments with prospects, balancing structured POC process while adapting to each individual prospect situation
- Helps to define, document, and maniacally manage to satisfy prospects success criteria within predetermined timelines.
- Continues to engage with customers IT team to get Accuras’ software portfolio appropriately deployed in a production environment.
- Maintains long term relationships with strategic customers to drive ongoing expansions.
- Promotes long-term customer success by providing deployment assistance and leveraging best practices to drive end-user adoption and engagement.
- Become an industry SME including developing competitive knowledge that can be leveraged in competitive situations.
- Provides product and deep technical guidance
- Develop product or technical expertise areas of specialization in addition to maintaining broad product and industry skills.
- Occasional travel within assigned territory, and theater, as required.
BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 8 or more years in a pre-sales customer facing role
- 8 or more years in a technical role (preferably software, SaaS, or Enterprise IT)
- Experience with a diverse set of Enterprise IT systems and software
- Desirable skillsets: Storage, Networks, Firewalls, load balancers, SSO, MDM, working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux systems, Enterprise infrastructure, enterprise security,
- Programing or Scripting, Web Services / API’s
- Must poses salesmanship DNA
- Customer Demo and Presentation experience
- Experience filing out RFP’s and RFI’s
- Technical writing and documentation
Accuras Software & Solutions is an independent, privately owned software company.
We specialize in building software applications that our customers have to depend upon day to day, hour to hour. Accuras’ approach is to combine technical excellence, outstanding customer service and maximizing the value for software product.